TWG International Logistics program focuses on management and operations and teaches specialist skills in applying the concepts, techniques and principles that underlie logistics and supply chain management; the relationships between business processes within and between organisations; using systems approaches to solve business problems; and managing the effects of current and future trends in logistics management on business processes.
Logistics professionals are in high demand in private and public sectors throughout the world. Examples of the rewarding career opportunities available within this diverse field include director of distribution, export manager, operations manager, procurement manager, shipping coordinator, freight manager and many more.
- Module 1 : Export Procedures and Documentation
- Module 2 : Import Procedures and Documentation
- Module 3 : Finance, Banking & Exchange Control
- Module 4 : Internatinal Marketing
- Module 5 : Foreign Trade Policy
- Module 6 : Case Studies