TWG PROJECT HIRING manage a range of projects from implementation through completion, including fire & safety,HSE, fire fighting, logistics, quality,pharma,designing,ESS, construction projects for oil and gas production facilities (onshore and offshore), platform fabrication, transmission pipelines, refinery expansions and upgrades, new chemical plants, and tanker fabrication in shipyards.
Who We Hire
TWG INTERNATIONAL Project Hiring job candidates should have a SSC,B.COM, MBA bachelor's or master's degree in chemical, civil, electrical or mechanical engineering
What You'll Do
TWG INTERNATIONAL Project Hiring engineers work on a variety of equipment and systems, including structural systems (for example, offshore conventional and floating facilities), tanks, vessels, compressors, pumps, piping, cranes, motors, power distribution, telecommunications, computer systems and controls.
Project Hiring BCOM Graduates, MBA work on a variety of streams such as Logistics, QA/QC Documentation, ISO, Retail management, HR Management You'll be involved in all phases of these types of projects, including:
- Determining objectives and evaluating alternatives.
- Defining scope.
- Developing and monitoring schedules.
- Estimating and monitoring costs.
- Engineering and designing equipment, piping and process flow.
- Preparing specifications for construction and equipment purchases.
- Managing equipment procurement.
- Administering contracts for construction, including preparing and evaluating bids and negotiating terms and conditions.
- Supervising and planning jobs.
- Interfacing with operations and regulatory agencies.
- Managing the turnover, startup and maintenance of facilities.
Project Hiring is in demand around the globe. Depending on your role, you may work in:
- Houston, Texas
- Lagos, Nigeria
- London, United Kingdom
- Seoul, Ulsan or Okpo, South Korea
- U.S. Gulf Coast