ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Training CoursesLearn how to manage information security by training with our experts.
Loss of data is one of the biggest threats facing modern organizations and it is vital that you take steps to safeguard your company and customer information. ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is the current international standard that sets out the requirements to establish, implement and continually improve an information security management system (ISMS).
ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security training with our experts will help you to better understand what an ISMS management system is, how to implement it, and how to audit your system.
Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Auditor/Lead Auditor (IRCA) Training Course
IRCA Certified Course (A17287)
In this five day course certified course by IRCA, our experienced tutors will teach you how to lead, plan, execute and report on an audit of an ISMS in an organization assessing its conformance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
To attend this course, you should already have knowledge of the key Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle within management systems. You should also have knowledge of Information Security Management principles, concepts and specifically the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
Tutors on our lead auditor courses will expand on your existing knowledge of the standard and develop your skills and ability to lead a team to conduct audits of an ISMS to the standard.
Through a combination of tutorials, syndicate exercises and role play, you will learn everything you need to know about how an ISMS audit should be run including conducting second and third-party audits.
IRCA Certified Course (A17287)
This course is certified by the International Register of Certificated Auditors(IRCA) and meets training requirements for those seeking registration as a lead auditor under their ISMS scheme.
Information security management (Knowledge of the following information security management principles and concepts in line with ISO):
- Awareness of the need for information security
- The assignment of responsibility for information security
- Incorporating management commitment and the interests of stakeholders
- Enhancing societal values
- Using the results of risk assessments to determine appropriate controls to reach acceptable levels of risk
- Incorporating security as an essential element of information networks and systems
- The active prevention and detection of information security incidents
- Ensuring a comprehensive approach to information security management
- Continual reassessment of information security and making of modifications as appropriate.
- Your company will have an internal resource and process to be able to conduct its own audit of its ISMS to assess and improve conformance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- You will gain a professional qualification that certifies that you have the knowledge and skills to be able to lead a team to conduct an audit of an ISMS in any organization that satisfies IRCA guidelines
- Successful auditing will improve the protection of any organization’s private data to meet market assurance and corporate governance needs